JFK ASSASSINATION DOCUMENTARY: SECRET SERVICE

VINCE PALAMARA SECRET SERVICE EXPERT

MY SIXTH BOOK "THE PLOT TO KILL PRESIDENT KENNEDY IN CHICAGO" 2024

MY SIXTH BOOK "THE PLOT TO KILL PRESIDENT KENNEDY IN CHICAGO" 2024
MY SIXTH BOOK "THE PLOT TO KILL PRESIDENT KENNEDY IN CHICAGO" 2024

VINCE PALAMARA

VINCE PALAMARA
Vince Palamara the leading civilian Secret Service authority. "Survivor's Guilt" took over 20 years to research and write and has garnered much favorable reaction. Palamara has appeared in over 80 other author's books, radio, television, newspapers, at national conferences, and many online resources.

MY SIX BOOKS + DVDS/BLU RAYS!

MY SIX BOOKS + DVDS/BLU RAYS!
MY SIX BOOKS + DVDS/BLU RAYS!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

PRELIMINARY PRAISE FOR "SURVIVOR'S GUILT"

"Having read an advanced copy of Vincent's book, let me just tell you that "Survivor's Guilt: The Service Service and the Failure to Protect the President" is THE best book ever written on the Secret Service (and the JFK assassination, as well). What's more, "SURVIVOR'S GUILT" TOTALLY DEBUNKS "THE KENNEDY DETAIL" BY GERALD BLAINE! President Kennedy did not order the agents off his limousine; there was no morning-of-JFK's-funeral meeting as Blaine alleged (made up); JFK was not responsible for the small number of motorcycles allotted to his limousine in Dallas; President Kennedy, contrary to mythology, was not responsible for the bubbletop's removal; and soooo much more! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- Vince deserves a medal for how extremely well researched and documented this book is. Blaine has ALOT of explaining to do!"







----




"Obtained this one via a friend in an advance reading group. Although pretty technical, I was mightily astonished at the mounds of evidence Mr. Palamara has unearthed. The conclusion is an uncomfortable one: the Secret Service dropped the ball in Dallas when JFK was killed. In fact, one tends to think the dropping of the ball was intentional; one gets that impression reading this disturbing book. Recommended with some wine and a clear mind. Excellent."





----




"My mind has been blown by the revelations contained in this book. The depth of research is truly scholarly and stellar- the author interviewed and corresponded with a whopping 80+ former agents! As it turns out, JFK did not ever ask the Secret Service to stay away. Whether Oswald acted alone (which I do not think he did) is beside the point- these agents let him get killed. A recommended book for all ages"




----





"A bud of mine let me peruse this in galley form. I must say i was blown away! I honestly didn not think anyone could move me to think something was truly out of the ordinary when President Kennedy was killed. I had thought Oswald did it and that was all she wrote. This fine book shows me I was wrong. I give this work the highest rating possible"



-----





"My reading group was given an advance copy of this book and I was taken aback, as I do not normally go for this sort of thing, being more of a romance novel lady haha. This is very good. I think the Secret Service men of the 1960's should be held criminally liable for the death of J.F.K."







No comments: